As he is an OTW I solely bought him for the profit he will generate, before I used Florenzi and it feels like a major downgrade, yet Aurier is quite an amazing player.
- pace: with the shadow chem he is fast enough for FUT, before I used the shadow he felt sluggish and was outpaced to often
- shooting: it could be better, but since shooting is kinda OP in this early stage of FUT, he keeps scoring as long as he has good chances
- passing: oh lord... Icardi is my striker and Aurier's crosses will find his head, his short passing is solid as well, as long as you don't start taking risks you won't be dissapointed
- dribbling: his 77 feels like a lot more, the moment Aurier starts and cuts insinde the midfield he loses most strikers
- defending: as of now I can't really remember goals where I cursed Aurier and wished I had a less error prone RB
- physical: amazing, but I think I don't have to mention anything
- his high defending workrate: I kinda feel like he is too defensive, on the counter he is sometimes one of the last guys to react, it almost seems like wants to defend even though you just won possesion