Alright, first review of me. Hopefully I can make myself clear. This FUTMAS Zlatan costs me 130K, which I believe worths every penny of it. I understand people playing the game with full of pace would judge him by his slow pace and low working rate, which is understandable. Please go for Aguero, Jesus and POTM Salah. But if you are playing with patience, possessing the ball and passing it to the goal, this is your man. Zlatan's incredible strength and skill can hold the ball to his body that hardly anyone can grab it away. Together with his amazing passing stats he can deliver deadly through balls into the box to your other ST, wingers and CAM. If the opponent is distracted by other attacking players and give just a little room for him, Zlatan will teach him a lesson by finishing a goal himself, in box or out of box wherever. With 2 goals and 1 assist, I escaped the last two games of the daily knockout tournament and qualified for the weekend league.
- Shooting: fineness, volley, long shoot, any way you could or could not imagine, Zlatan can show you. With some room, this man is deadly.
- Strength: although the king is getting old, he is still full of strength and can hold up the ball mostly of the time. He may not be a good jumper, but with ball delivered to his head, you can expect a powerful and accurate header.
- Passing: pinpoint passing. As a forward this is super rare, a combination of the strength and passing skills. Playing him with another forward, a CAM with good shooting skills or some cut-inside wingers, you could expect many assists from him.
- Pace: without any doubt, Zlatan is slow, even if using a Hunter on him. But as I mentioned before, this is not your choice if you prefer speed. Anyway, Hunter chem helps to some extent.
- Working rate: do not expect Zlatan would be the guy who can aggressively chasing the ball back from up front. Use him as a target man and pass the ball to him.
- Stamina: Zlatan is getting old. His stamina drops fast after 60 minutes. If you are concerned, substitute him off. But still, he can do most of his job even if he cannot sprint. Why? He doesn't need to.