Ashley young is decent player. He is the fastest LB option in the premier league, but not the best option. I used young for two weekend leagues and he held his own. My biggest issue with him was that he is attack minded. He is a natural winger, so it felt weird doing a ton of defending with him. I liked him, but as soon as I switched to Danny Rose I felt much more secure in that side of the pitch. At the time of this review he costs around 90k which is wayyyy too much for the value. Go for IF Zeegelaar or Danny Rose instead.
- He's pacey, but doesn't feel OP fast
- Going forward - he gets up and down the wing with ease and whips in great crosses.
- Stamina. He can last a whole game without getting too tired.
- Passing - Is passing is very good and doesn't misplace many
- Shooting - his shooting is actually pretty good in certain areas.
- Defending - not really a con or a pro, he is just mediocre at defending.
- Strength - this was probably the biggest con. He is very weak and gets shoved off by stronger attackers like he isn't there.
- He is an attacking player.