I was a big fan of his basic card at the very beginning of FIFA18, so I decided to try him out for fun (12 games).
My expectations could have been too great as I've been using a lot of expensive cards (icons, etc.) lately as my CMs.
Nonetheless, he lacks some of the essential attributes required to be a good CM or CDM. His passing was not always accurate, particularly in speedy games, and his shooting was not reliable to the extent that I'd avoid shooting with him. My review could have been a lot nicer if the cost of this card was around 30,000-40,000, but for >80k, he's definitely not good enough.
SIF Mooy (~50k), Nainggolan (~57k), and Vidal (~57k) are much better options.
- Physical (very strong, able to push anyone off the ball)
- Jumping (with his height and jumping, I was able to win air balls pretty easily)
- Standing tackle (his strength makes standing tackle relatively easy)
- Through pass (gets easily cut off)
- Shooting (inconsistent & missed easy chances)
- Interception (compared IF Mooy who was very good at intercepting the ball, Sissoko's interception felt comparably inadequate)
- Reaction/Turn (directional speed is undoubtedly good enough, but he's clunky in a sense that his turn & reaction wasn't good)