I used Yarmolenko's 84 rated card in fut draft for the first time a few days ago. I won the draft and he scored 13 goals playing at LF (in game switch with Reus). I then proceeded to sell my Aubameyang and buy his OTW and Ribery scream card and start in a 4-3-2-1 (see link for details). In-game I switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with Lewa on the right and Yarmolenko on the left and Ribery at CAM, and in the 30 games I have played with him in Division 1 he has 71 goals and 25 assists. He can finish from 40 yards out, and from right in front of net. Don't be deterred by his 2 star weak foot. He is very good at shifting to his strong foot and almost never misses when you slap a Hunter on him. An absolute hero to me right now.
- 80 Strength ad 73 balance so he does not get taken off the ball easy
- 5 star skills and very high dribbling
- 85 stamina so he rarely gets tired
- 96 pace and 93 shooting with a Hunter card so paired with his physical and dribbling makes him basically unstoppable
- 2 star weak foot sometimes hinders him in Tiki-Taka play and fast paced passing, although rarely affects his shooting
- Bulkiness makes him lack the agility of smaller players with the same dribbling such as Messi and Aguero