After doing a FOF SBC and getting Quaresma, I decided to make a partial Super Lig team. I was looking for a centreback and found this beast of a card, and immediately knew I had to get him. His staggering height with such strength, aggression and decent jumping - I was convinced he was going to win every aerial duel he'd be in. However, this just was not the case. I felt like I was getting bullied in the air, say versus an Immobile or a similar opponent.
When defending with another player, he always felt like he was slightly out of position, which was often exploited. Small, agile players like TOTS Gomez very easily escaped his grasp, where he wasn't able to use his strength. After using him in 25 games in Weekend League, and only scoring one goal (not even a header) with him, I decided I'd had enough.
In conclusion, he was simply not worth the coins I used for him. After browsing for a while, I've found several preferable options to this card, for around the same price (See Yerri Mina 88).
- Passing - I can't recall a single pass being misplaced. They always hit their targets.
- FK Accuracy - 91 is very impressive, however I didn't use him for them.
- Stamina - he never felt particularly tired in game.
- Agility - 43, oh lord. Cannot change direction whilst running.
- Acceleration - Even with Shadow, he felt clunky and slow.
- Headers - Losing far more headers than a centreback should.
- Positioning - Because of his aggression, he would push up to an opponent, only to be swiftly outdone with a simple 1-2 pass between two opponents.