Since all the prices have gone down the drain i find myself in the very pleasant situation of being able to try a variety of cards that are now very cheap. I only managed to get David Villa on "only" 7 chem (like it would matter that much) but he has been great for me. I feel like he's not as fast as advertised , although is very fast but whatever he may lack in speed he makes up in finishing. OMG , he is so good , with his both feet , it's really reassuring having him on your team because you know you won't be let down.
- finishing - low drivens , finesses , lobs
- dribbling - not the best again , but he is a player that moves nicely on the pitch
- attack positioning - no matter if he plays CAM or ST his attack positioning is on point , always finding himself in great positions
- price - i paid 30k for a 93 rated card with a good nationality , which means it's not that hard to link
- pace feels not like advertised , but it's quite good nonetheless
- he is not recomended for heading , it relatively small and through his career heading wasn't his forte. He will score the ocasional header if he's available and the cross TOTS Debuchy-esque , but in corners and stuff nah
Anyway , a very fun card to use that can heavily impact your game , no matter if he's a starter or a sub.