Okay so where do I begin with the GOAT Eriksen?
First off I initially bought him as a cheaper alternative to Kevin De Bruyne who I was some coins away and thought why not just give Eriksen a go while I rack those coins up? Well I got the coins and then far more as I could not bring myself to take him out of the side. He was the play-maker of the team and when he was performing to his best, the team around him just received whatever balls they wanted.
He can get up and down the pitch with ease. Is not slow at all and can out pace quite a lot of CBs. I was honestly amazed by how good he actually was. Also if you are just around the box and can't find that killer pass, pull out a finesse shot with Eriksen, 80% of the time it will nestle into the top corner.
Admittedly out of the 54 games I played i would say around 70% were in squad battles, the rest i played in the FUT Champs DKT's. However he still played great no matter if it was against Legendary AI or another Human player.
For around 100k on Xbox he is just sublime. If were like me and need a PL CAM for your team, don't look any further than Eriksen.
I never actually got around to buying De Bruyne but honestly I don't think i will get him, I can't see him being better than Eriksen and you could use the extra coins on improving your team elsewhere.
- His collection of passes are outstanding, long balls, over the tops, short passes, through balls. Everything is just perfect.
- Very good at finishing in and around the box. Incredible finesse shots.
- Great pace and even better if you slap a chemistry style on.
- 5 star weak foot.
- 4 star skills
- Great work rates.
- Very good at dribbling as you could expect.
- Strength and aggression are low so you might want to not try and out strength some of the better CBs.
- He's not very good at defending so wouldn't play him CM or CDM.