Movement is stupidly good, have a good passer in behind him and you are sorted. I myself have issues with finishing but with this guy there are no problems at all. Physical is just a joke for someone with his speed, to have this strength is just a deadly combo. Pace is certainly not an issue, play a through ball in behind and Henry is getting there. If you are looking for an Icon striker and have the coins to get either R9 or Henry Prime, take Henry.
Finishing(shooting in general)
4 Star S/WF
No major concerns, balance is average, not 66 though, more around 75-80
Henry is a god among men. He has incredible finishing and finesse shots and he actually feels like 95+ pace for me. He can muscle any player off the ball and outpace even the fastest defenders. I actually sold his 87 version and Messi to afford his SBC, but he is definitely worth it. If you have the coins, I'd strongly suggest getting this beast.
Shooting (finesse as well as close finishing)
Nothing except maybe price
As an huge Arsenal fan, seeing that Henry got an Icon card this year was unbelievable, I wanted to get him as soon as possible. I was ready to get his 90 rated to find out that Prime version is actually being released and somehow I just had enough (thanks to my pack luck giving me Messi from MM's).
- Into the review, he is absolutely incredible and there is nothing he can do. Very quick and is quite strong and has a wicked shot, you cannot ask for much more but he provides an out ball from goal kicks and can score headers since he is 6'2. His weak foot is basically 5* at most times, I have had shots fly in from 20-35 yards, it is honestly a joke and he wins me most of my matches just on his own with his ability to run through teams by himself. The only sort of problem I encountered with him is he can do big touches when sprinting or when trying to dribble around opponents but it hasn't scored me scoring a ridiculous amount of goals. I believe if you want him, there is no doubt you will love him to bits for how good he is, I recommend getting him highly and hopefully I won't face up against you in the WL.P
- Long Shot
- Attacking Positioning
- 4* WF (Can be as good as his right foot)
- Free Kicks (Scored a few from 25-40 yards out)
- Very expensive
- Touches when close dribbling or sprinting can be slightly annoying
- Balance, can topple over quite a bit but nothing major
This man is something else. I completed his SBC when it came out and haven't looked back since. For me, this lad is 100% worth the coins I spent on him (2.8m), but for others maybe not.
He has single handedly won me so many matches in DKT, Weekend League and Online Seasons, it's beyond ridiculous. His balance does not feel like 66, more like 70-75, but he can be pushed off the ball after a nudge occasionally, mostly at the hands of Eric Bailly. He is lightning quick, and ridiculously agile for his 6'2" frame, and oh boy, can he bang them into the net. Any player with a 1:1 GPG ratio is special, and combined with over a 2:5 assist ratio, that is something else. His workrates aren't ideal for a striker though, so when he tracks back, don't expect him to get back to his position in a hurry. If you are considering splashing your cash on this beast, I strongly encourage you to and you'll never look back.
- Pace (Burns any CB on the game except for Bailly)
- Shooting (Basically a cheat code, press B from almost anywhere and it will result in a goal, and most likely some broken controllers from your opponent)
- Height (Wins headers for days against anyone, except for maybe Bailly)
- Strength (This guy is as strong as they come, slap a finisher chemistry style on him and say farewell to all defenders apart from Bailly)
- Workrates (If you don't track back with him it's fine)
- Not affordable for most people
As soon as I saw his prime SBC come out I knew I wanted him. I saved my coins and finally did his SBC admittedly a bit later than most people. His finishing is world class and shot inside the box will more than certainly go in. I found his finesse shots from the edge of the box OP as well. Driven shots are a bit inconsistent however seems like the ones that should go in don't and the ones that shouldn't do. Long shots are good not the best but should still get the job done against average keepers. Pace is enough to beat most defenders along with his strength which is okay but even with a finisher chem style not the best. Wins 50% of headers as well which was surprising for a player of his height. I wouldn't recommend spending all the coins you own on him though as he needs a good team around him I think to fully unlock his potential however he will carry your less than average squad but not to the same heights as a strong team all over without Henry. This is the main weakness I found to be honest so if you want him don't do his SBC just save the extra few hundred thousand coins.
Needs good team around him
Can sometimes underperform