Balde is the absolute best alternative to Neymar in any League1 team, unless you have a spare 400k+ to drop being cheap is not such a bad idea anymore when cards like this exist. He has explosive acceleration off the dribble and off of skill moves, with blistering speed and dribbling skills. Any finesse shot inside 25 yards he will finish, and I found me scoring most of my goals with him after cutting in from the wing and overpowering the goalkeeper. He is tall and has decent strength so he can hold off most fullbacks who try to slow him down, and crosses with him regularly resulted in goals or scoring opportunities. He is a very enjoyable player to skill with, and the use of simple stepovers and scoop turns make Balde an electrifying player up top. If you were to play him in a LM position he would be wasted, he is best used in the attack LW/LF.
Diao was the best LF/LW that i have used so far. His Pace combined with his strenght and finishing was perfect for my playstyle. I would recommend him at LF or ST on 7 chem. He does not have the Balance and crossing to play as a LM. He is one of the best players that you can get for that price.
I used Balde Diao as a LF, and he has to be my favourite player this fifa by far. He skips past defenders worth 50x his price like they aren't even there, and has a rocket of a strike. I use him in both weekend league and online seasons without fail, I HIGHLY recommend this man to anyone who hasn't used him yet, and at 1200 coins there's practically no risk involved.
- Shooting - Lethal in and around the box
- Pace - His pace mixed with strength make him an animal on and off the ball
- Dribbling - 89 ball control and 87 dribbling is more than enough to breeze through defences
- Physicality - High Strength for a winger allows him to bully weaker defenders and compete with stronger ones.
- Height - His Height lets him score headers as well as his long shots and Tidy finishes
- Workrates (H/L) - Always looking to create and score
- 4* Skills and 4* WF - Cheeky
Not a lot of complaints, however there are 1 or 2.
- Passing - occasionally let him down, especially long passing
- Bad Stamina - means he isn't as effective at the end of matches and requires fitness cards more often
- League + Nat - hard to build a solid team around him due to obscure nationality and bad league