Aurier is absolutely amazing for me and incredibly consistent. I've tried Valencia and even though he was good he wasn't as good or as consistent as Aurier. I would say that Aurier is actually easier to fit into a squad than Valencia, because he has the strong link to Bailly for nation+league and to all Spurs center backs. Not to mention that this is a OTW, and with one IF he could be the best non-icon RB in the game.
- Pace, he feels like he has about 89-90 pace, and 95 with a shadow card. He can catch basically anybody.
- Strength, he muscles players off the ball better than Bailly.
- Stamina, can easily last the whole match even if he is running down the wing and overlapping the wide player.
- Passing, his overall stat isn't too high but he has 80 crossing and decent short/long passing for a fullback.
Nothing really, except for his somewhat low defending, but he does the job even though he's not exceptional at tackling/interceptions.
As he is an OTW I solely bought him for the profit he will generate, before I used Florenzi and it feels like a major downgrade, yet Aurier is quite an amazing player.
- pace: with the shadow chem he is fast enough for FUT, before I used the shadow he felt sluggish and was outpaced to often
- shooting: it could be better, but since shooting is kinda OP in this early stage of FUT, he keeps scoring as long as he has good chances
- passing: oh lord... Icardi is my striker and Aurier's crosses will find his head, his short passing is solid as well, as long as you don't start taking risks you won't be dissapointed
- dribbling: his 77 feels like a lot more, the moment Aurier starts and cuts insinde the midfield he loses most strikers
- defending: as of now I can't really remember goals where I cursed Aurier and wished I had a less error prone RB
- physical: amazing, but I think I don't have to mention anything
- his high defending workrate: I kinda feel like he is too defensive, on the counter he is sometimes one of the last guys to react, it almost seems like wants to defend even though you just won possesion
This Beast is my favorite RB this year. He's like a fast and small tank. With Shadow on full chem, he is such a fast and high class defender. His High/High workrates are great for me style of playing. With his OP crosses he can assist very good for my Al Soma (SBC 86) and his shooting ist also very decent for a RB. For me he is better than Walker and Valencia.
Sometimes he stays back to much. Also with my high attacking style of playing (not often).
- His Physics. Strong, excelent jumping, very good Stamina
- His Pace with Shadow is more than enough
- Great Crossing
- 3 star Skillmoves
- Good reaction, even interception
- Sometimes not in the right spot in the build-up playing
- Long passing
he cant keep up with people at all that have more pace
he is never there for the pass out from a midfielder doing an overlap even with it turned on
he has terrible stamina and halfway on an overlap if youre lucky enough for him to follow up the field you can feel him die
he does have decent up the field passes though
helpfulness in possession style play
lack of speed gets run around very easily and does not feel very agile