Better than I thought he'd be. I use him as a CAM in the bottom of a diamond. This guy is elite at long shots, I've made some long shots with this guy that would have no shot of going in with 99.9% of players. With either maestro or hawk chem styles he has 99 shot power and 99 long shots and it really is noticeable. I opted with the maestro chem style because it gives him 97 short passing, 90 vision, 95 dribbling, 92 ball cantrol which makes him an ideal CAM. I literally hadn't scored a free kick goal outside the box until I got this guy, in his first game he hit a perfect upper corner free kick goal. He is solid on defense for a CAM/CM as well. If you're looking for a CAM with great assisting/creating and capable of hitting long range shots this guy will be great for you
+ Long shots
+ Free Kicks
+ Goal Creation
+ Stamina (with 89 stamina, you won't have to sub him out)
- Average speed (but not a big issue if you use him in the middle of the pitch as a true CAM)
- 3 star skill moves (I don't use a ton of skill moves, but you might)
- aside from stamina, doesn't have the best physicals
Might as well call him James Bon(d) cause the dude is a legend. I've been looking for a RCM to play in the 4-3-1-2 that is offensive and also one that tracks back and plays defense. Kind of like a Naingolan or a Vidal who can play both ends of the pitch. Offensively I have noticed him to be absolutely amazing. His long shots are ridiculous and it seems like whenever I'm taking a long shot with him they fly in amazingly. His finishing in and around the box is great too for he has amazing shot power (The keeper just flops.) He has great stamina which allows him to run up and down and not get tired. The only think I could find wrong with him is his High - Med. I wish It was High - High work rates for he would work harder defensively but he seems to do very well tracking back. If you are looking for a CAM or a CM who is more attacking he is the perfect fit. Strong links with chiellini and other Italians works well. He is amazing all around and in the gullet gang with a nice Ancher on him.
I start out in 4-2-2-2 and change to 4-3-1-2 for chem.
All games are fut champs and D1
- LONG SHOT MASTER! Pace on the ball is ridiculous.
- Stamina is amazing, never gets tired.
- Finishing is great.
- He seems to feel much more pacey than 80 pace although I have an anchor on him.
- Tackling is okay but with an anchor it makes it better.
- Feels more physical than 70
- Passing and Dribbling are good.
- Feels a little clunky in certain situations but not too bad.
- Could use 4 star skills maybe