Alright, first review of me. Hopefully I can make myself clear. This FUTMAS Zlatan costs me 130K, which I believe worths every penny of it. I understand people playing the game with full of pace would judge him by his slow pace and low working rate, which is understandable. Please go for Aguero, Jesus and POTM Salah. But if you are playing with patience, possessing the ball and passing it to the goal, this is your man. Zlatan's incredible strength and skill can hold the ball to his body that hardly anyone can grab it away. Together with his amazing passing stats he can deliver deadly through balls into the box to your other ST, wingers and CAM. If the opponent is distracted by other attacking players and give just a little room for him, Zlatan will teach him a lesson by finishing a goal himself, in box or out of box wherever. With 2 goals and 1 assist, I escaped the last two games of the daily knockout tournament and qualified for the weekend league.
- Shooting: fineness, volley, long shoot, any way you could or could not imagine, Zlatan can show you. With some room, this man is deadly.
- Strength: although the king is getting old, he is still full of strength and can hold up the ball mostly of the time. He may not be a good jumper, but with ball delivered to his head, you can expect a powerful and accurate header.
- Passing: pinpoint passing. As a forward this is super rare, a combination of the strength and passing skills. Playing him with another forward, a CAM with good shooting skills or some cut-inside wingers, you could expect many assists from him.
- Pace: without any doubt, Zlatan is slow, even if using a Hunter on him. But as I mentioned before, this is not your choice if you prefer speed. Anyway, Hunter chem helps to some extent.
- Working rate: do not expect Zlatan would be the guy who can aggressively chasing the ball back from up front. Use him as a target man and pass the ball to him.
- Stamina: Zlatan is getting old. His stamina drops fast after 60 minutes. If you are concerned, substitute him off. But still, he can do most of his job even if he cannot sprint. Why? He doesn't need to.
Thats what i call a forward. So at first i loved his NIF and when i saw in the Futmas leaks Zlatan get a card well i was hyped.
So at first Zlatan is the best forward i have used in Fifa 18. His Shooting is incredible. His passing is amazing. His strength is like he is a tank. And the best his agility is also very good.
I think if you take a look on the shooting stats you will know what i mean. 87 Finishing and 92 Shot Power it feels like a bullet if he take a shot. His dribbling and ball holding is on point. I play him in a 4-3-1-2 as ST and he can hold the ball and play a dangerous pass to beat the defense. I never played a ST with such an amazing pass. 87 Vision and 88 Short passing... Wow! His dribbling is perfect you can easily use L2R2 dribbling and hold the ball.
If he lost the ball he will try to get the ball back. His Aggression and strength ist great.
So whats about the work rates and Stamina? Well his Stamina is okay. 71 Stamina but in game you dont realize it. Zlatan can play 120 minutes without any problems. The work rates well here its the point of view. With Med / Low he dont run forward to the target but thats what makes this card so great. You know everytime where Zlatan is. And like i already said you can do anything with this guy. He can play as CAM and ST in one.
Well he has 4* skills and 4* weak foot. The Skills i dont care cause i dont use skill moves only L2R2 dribbling and here the skills doesnt matter. The Weak foot is important for me. I dont like forwards with lower than 4*. And Zlatan can shoot with both feets.
At least the pace... Well i dont like to play only pace. I dont like Forwards who only pace through the defence cause they have bad Shooting or Passing. With Hunter he has enough pace to play a counter attack but he doesnt can run through the defence. So if you search for a pace forward dont use Zlatan!
At least i dont feel a difference between this card and the NIF. Maybe the passing is better.
Pace (if you need it)