Eden Hazard is one of my favorite forwards in all of FIFA. He's pacey, is deceptively good at shooting, can pass at a high level, and has almost all of the tools needed to finesse his way through defenses. If you need a Prem League LW, he's perfect for the job. He's good enough to play off-chem at RW too.
- 4 star skill moves and weak foot
- Despite having 83 shooting, he can finish both inside and outside of the box with ease
- Great passer, but not the greatest
- Near perfect dribbling
- Awful stamina. You can get a good 45-55 minutes out of him, but after that, he's done for the game.
- Not too weak, but not strong enough to make contact with a defender and keep the ball most of the time