He's really pacey which helps get past fullbacks such as Alex Sandro or David Alaba, he is also really agile which helps him move around really quickly avoiding defenders. His passing and shooting are one of his other key stats that make his card amazing, as he can finish really well, especially in 1v1 sistuations, and his long shots are outstanding. In 12 games for me he has scored 11 goals, and also made 12 assists, whcih for me is a really good ratio as there is no other winger quite like Willian.
Agile (agility is great)
Long shots are amazing
Great at crosses
95 stamina (which helps him last the whole game)
I use him with a hawk beside Douglas Costa, TIF Firmino and Jesus and the latter two finish the job he starts, his passing is exceptional in kombination with his dribbling which helps providing my other players with the extra bit of sorcery.
I also appreciate his very high stamina and his defending capabilities, which saved me on several occasions in these hard times where even the best defenders will be simply beaten by mere lower rated strikers.
- his pace is ok, he could be a bit faster, but that fact can be overlooked due to his amazing passing and dribbling skills
- his shooting is quite decent considering he functions more as a playmaker for me, he feels very reliable in front of goal, but dont expect wonders
- his passing and his crosses are exceptional, thanks to his dribbling abilites which help to position him in a good way for any kind of passes
- dribbling: exceptional, he is easily on par with the very best in FUT
- his defending is quite nice, he tracks back and always marks someone
- physical: his stamina is the real deal, he lasts through extra time and still manages to do everything mentioned before
- his composure could be higher
- his pace could be a bit higher
- his crosses seem kinda low for a playmaking winger