Since i did the Casillas League SBC i am always trying to use him in a hybrid squad. In the earlier times i used him with only Spain CB-s, so you can imagine the face that i had when i see this Danilo Pereira CB. The CDM was so good (IF especially) in the beginning months, so the CB was an insant buy. Now i have a tall CB beside Azpilicueta (only 5'10)".
He is a COMPLETE DEFENDER. Thanks to his height you cannot feel the 69 Jumping and the 79 Heading Accuracy. He is still winning headers at the corners inside your box against players like IF Lukaku(88) and NIF Lewandowski. He can easily set aside the opponent easily, like 2 3 meters away when he pulls the strikers.
BUT sometimes he lack the balance. I mean when he run without the ball and a player is in his way, he usually collide and fall down to the ground. So i set him to stay always back to avoid these accidents. Pace heroes can outrun him if the enemy has the space to run.
Scoring goals: Dont have enough chance due to the position (but that shot power can keep the goalie busy if he can shoot), and at the corners he usually stays in the far side of the post.
Passing:In the case of 90 % i am using short passes (which are far more than good), because a long pass from the CB can cause problems if the opponent can intercept it.
- Strength (Can slow drastically the opponents players and provide the time to defend the counter attack)
- Aggression (thanks to the original CDM position)
- Stamina (Easily play 120 mins)
- With IF Ricardo Pereira in the RB you can solve the links (hiper link-same nation & same team)
- Pace( In my opinion with an Anchor or Shadow chem 70+ is enough if you have a fast and reliable CB beside him)
- Jump and Heading (but it doesnt bad ingame at all as the rating shows in the defence part of the game. In attack aka corners at the opponent side he is useless)
- Balance and Agility (also underrated but if the opponent is a pace hero may be a problem)
- Hard to use him due to the League and the nation