81 - Moussa Sissoko for me ( with a shadow ) is absalutly god.
i have inform Fernandinho 88 kante and Sissoko feels like he makes the most impact... I feel like its to do with his speed dribling trait
speed running at the defence and then chasing back after players
passing can low but just keep it simple and let a playmaker do the through balls.
In this years Fifa the coveted pace+strength+height trio in a central defensive mid role has been semi rare.
The fact that this card links with french players is going to drive the price a bit as well considering he will link with the OP french attackers, and also his teammates are spurs, Notably Mr Sonaldo.
- PACE: feels good running back into defense to help stop counters. Played him next to Kante as a CDM duo and he gets the job done if you get aggressive with Kante and you opponent gets by.
- Strength: Will throw any winger/CAM to the ground with ease.
- Height/Arial Ability: Will win the majority of headers while defending. Hes a must if you play smaller central players in your side.
- Links: Obviously he links into any PL side, add in that you can use him to bridge french attackers into the OP PL defensive players (aurier baily ake ect) while keeping the attack cheap and french is awesome.
- Weak Foot: his shooting isnt bad for a CDM, if shot on his strong foot at the very least you can cause your opponent a scare and force rebounds or a corner. The only con here is that he has to be spoon fed these shots onto his strong foot to be effective.
- Price?: his price could be a con. I have struggled to find a CDM with his pace+strength+height combo that has as many link opportunities, so the price isnt an issue for me this late into the year. at <80k on ps4 it seems like a fair value, but their are cheaper less OP options.
Yes, the title is correct. I use Sissoko as a RB. He is on 10 chem because I switch 88 Kimmich to CDM with Sissoko on RB at the beginning of the game. I use him with Shadow chem. With Shadow, he has 97 pace and 91 defending. This defending is weighed down because of his Marking and Heading accuracy. Marking may be a little down but he makes up for it with his pace. Just look at his height, jumping and stamina. He will go up and down the pitch for 90 mins. He is like Walker but with better shooting, passing and dribbling.
Strength, Pace, Interceptions, Shooting (for a RB).
Vision. You may find that his vision is not the best which you may want if you put in a lot of crosses.
Moussa Sissoko is incredibly overpowered. He can play CM, CDM, CB, RB, LB, etc. He has very well rounded stats and one thing that I have not seen mentioned in the reviews is the use of the "maestro" chem style on him. I used him as a RCM box to box midfielder and he is pretty much Gullit Gang club 80 with MAESTRO, although he can also be used as a solid CDM with Shadow but I already have prime Rijkheart. I was originally going to use that FUT birthday Toure card but this is a equally good/better card in my opinion. If I had to compare him to other players I have used I would say he feels like a slightly more agile and faster Yaya Toure, and a mix between baby Viera and 88 Petit but much quicker. In conclusion, I would highly recommend this card. It's a great value, very solid player, and easy to fit into pretty much any team.
- Long shots
- Shot power
- Easy to link
- Pretty much Gullit Gang
- Very well rounded and versatile
- 2 star weak foot
- A little clunky feeling but not too bad
I was a big fan of his basic card at the very beginning of FIFA18, so I decided to try him out for fun (12 games).
My expectations could have been too great as I've been using a lot of expensive cards (icons, etc.) lately as my CMs.
Nonetheless, he lacks some of the essential attributes required to be a good CM or CDM. His passing was not always accurate, particularly in speedy games, and his shooting was not reliable to the extent that I'd avoid shooting with him. My review could have been a lot nicer if the cost of this card was around 30,000-40,000, but for >80k, he's definitely not good enough.
SIF Mooy (~50k), Nainggolan (~57k), and Vidal (~57k) are much better options.
- Physical (very strong, able to push anyone off the ball)
- Jumping (with his height and jumping, I was able to win air balls pretty easily)
- Standing tackle (his strength makes standing tackle relatively easy)
- Through pass (gets easily cut off)
- Shooting (inconsistent & missed easy chances)
- Interception (compared IF Mooy who was very good at intercepting the ball, Sissoko's interception felt comparably inadequate)
- Reaction/Turn (directional speed is undoubtedly good enough, but he's clunky in a sense that his turn & reaction wasn't good)