So after I packed TOTS Goretzka I thought let's make a team where I would enjoy Fifa again. And my om my this team makes me love the game again. When I created the midfield I doubted the most to put Keita in the team since he had 81 pace 78 strength and is quite small. But this man is such a beast, he dominates the entire field even in extra time he is all over the place. Really the best box to box midfielder ever. What I like so much about this card is his defensive positioning. Every time my opponent tries to do a counter attack, Naby is there to stop it right away. And he does not only stops it, he can give a tight pass that results in a goal 9/10 times using his amazing vision. Beside that Naby is the god of the dribbling, turning with him is like ice skating on the Olympics. No one can stop you. His aggression is also so amazing, it compensate his strength and you can bully way stronger players of the ball with ease. His shooting is okay, when he is in the box he can finishes 7/10 times. It is not his best trait but he is not the player to score you the goals. Naby is the connector of your team. Naby is your dancer that makes you opponents dizzy. Naby is the aggressive beast that everybody needs. Try him out ASAP, I mean 150k is an absolute bargain.
Strength some times
I packed Naby Keita and shortly after that I made a squad around him. In that squad he played as a CAM with stay forward instructions.
- He has decent positioning and finishing, so he scored a lot of goals in really important moments.
- His passing stats are perfect for a playmaker he gave many through pass assist to my strikers.
- He has 99 stamina and he doesn't get tired.
- Pace is enough, but sometimes he loses the ball from faster players.
- He is a little bit short.
- Because of his lower strength he gets pushed off the ball rarely.