Overpowered, best card I've used in the Rf position , even better than Salah .
This man not from our planet. So overpowered in game. The Pace, Shooting, Attacking Position, Dribbling, Heading everything u wanted from a RF he HAVE! If your corner find him 10/9 goal. Fantastic with the ball. If u have him in your squad you have the advantage.
- PACE PACE PACE.
- Movement and positioning
- Shooting, long shots, finesse, low-driven, finishing, volleys.
- Height, Jumping & Header
He is one of the cheapest TOTS players on the market, and he's worth every coin! I use him as a super-sub, given that he's unable to link with anybody in my squad. I also deploy him at striker, rather than winger, because he's wasted out wide. He stands over six feet tall with 99 speed, 97 strength, and 99 heading accuracy. He's basically a TOTS Lukaku, but with a higher work rate--and I know, given that I partner them together when I bring him in. You could even plug him at CAM, with how good his passing is.
Grab him and throw him on your bench, bring him in as a sub, and watch him bully everyone who tries to keep up with him or jump with him!
- Unbelievably strong, both on the ball and in the air
- Speed to burn
- Outstanding passer and dribbler
- Monster on corners (97 strength, 86 jumping, 85 agility, and 99 heading accuracy while standing 6'2")
- Presses the back line well
- Very cheap!
- Cannot be linked with anybody in a major Starting XI
- Only three star skill and weak foot