Not only is Lewandowski one of the best strikers in football today, but he is a beast in FIFA 18 as well. He has the ability to finish anywhere inside the box and his long shots are better than what his card represents. I am also a huge fan of outside the box finesse shots this year, and Lewandowski is elite at them. Although he is somewhat expensive due to his 91 OVR, he is definitely worth the investment. I use the hunter chemistry style on him, which gives him the pace boost he needs. Whether its squad battles or the weekend league, he scores every game. I have only played 25 games with him so far, and he has 39 goals and 15 assists. His production is elite.
- Very clinical finisher - If he has the ball in the box, whether it is his left or right foot (4 star weak foot), he's money.
- Strong - Although he only has 84 strength, it feels like he has around 90 in game
- Solid dribbling - 86 DRI with his finishing ability allows him to create his own shots
- Heading - He's OP on near post corners
- Pace - He is not the fastest with only 81 Pace
- Passing - 75 PAS is really his only offensive weakness
I have waited 100 games with him to post this review. When i bought him I was in doubt between him and Aubameyang (same price at the time). And I'm not disappointed. Every time he's with the ball around the box or inside it, if you shot with him you will score the goal, besides that he has a good strenght and skills. Outside the box he has a decent pass if you need, but he is the guy to score goals (a lot of them)
Finishing (the best)
Lewandowski is one of the most clinical, game - changing ST I have used so far. The best part of him is his amazing finishing, outside or inside the box 9/10 times it will be a goal. His low-driven shots are out of this world. Passing, awesome. You dont really look for passing on ST, but 75 is decent. His pace is not really an issue I found because I use him more as target man, with a Hunter chem style on he will be able to bully and run past most defenders on the game. Dribbling, great. His composure is high which helps him find the net. Next, Physical - His strength is higher than most ST so pushing off RB, and LB is easy. Obviously Bailly and Boateng is a hard match up but he never struggles to score. Stamina is a problem I never found. Lewandowski is tall guy with great heading and jumping, so if all else fails whip a ball into him.
- Free kicks are decent.
- LOW-DRIVEN SHOTS.
- Penalties, I haven't missed yet.
- Pace, not really a problem if you have him as a target man.
- Agility is not bad or good.
Lewandowski goes for 90k right now.. in my opinion such a cheap deal for one of the best strikers! So I played him this whole Weekend League upfront with Aubameyang and he did his Job superb. In 40 Games he scored 52 goals and got 16 assists and there where big clutch goals. I needed a few games to get him into my play style so if you try him play a few matches.
- Finishing - excellent in 1on1 situations
- Strength - Can defend the ball and play it around
- Heading - He scored so many goals after corners its brilliant
- Pace - But not really, with hunter he is really fast
- Nation - He is hard to Link
I'm using Lewandowski with hunter chemistry style for over 150 matches but in a lot of different squads and always lewandowski was playing very well. Maybe he isn't very fast (with hunter he has got 93 pace) but he can score from every place on the pitch- he hasgot very good longshots and curving, so You should try scoring outside the box. Lewy is strong too (84) so some defenders will have a problem to stop him.He has got 83 short passing so you can use him in tiki taca game style. In my opinion the best striker in Fifa - better than Dybala, Aguero, Aubameyang. He is the best in 4-1-2-1-2(2) formation with fast second striker like Martial or Salah and he will have got perfect likn with Vidal or if Tolisso.
pace (good enough)