I've used Memphis Depay in 17 games now and he scored 26 and assisted 11. (17/26/11 -> 37 goal contributions in 17 games)
He's a complete winger and I enjoyed using him quite a bit, because even though he's only 80 rated he feels much higher.
The games were played in Squad Battles (Diff: Legendary) and FUT Champions (Qualification and WL) so it's not like I played amateur and just slammed 10 past the keeper in one game and he was pretty average after.
- 4* Skills (Berbaspin and Roulette Spin very effective against AI)
- Quite Strong (Stronger than most Fullbacks which is enough)
- Very clinical finisher
- Good shot outside the box
- Decent passing
- 2* Weak Foot can be very annoying.
- When his stamina is low he becomes very unagile, which can be frustrating but his stamina itself isn't bad.