I bought Can wanting him to be that guy that is big and strong and stays back in front of the defense helping. I didn't want anyone to get past him. And they didn't. He feels like he has 90 physical and his pace isn't too bad. He has good passing and his height is great. So are his work rates. He is also very cheap.
1. He is tall
2. He is strong
3. Pace isn't bad.
4. Very cheap
5. Good work rates
- his shooting isn't the best.
2. his passing is also not the best.
3. His dribbling isn't that good.
Can is one of the most OP players that doesn't get enough love. No one really uses him but he is amazing. As a CDM with Bakayoko, nothing gets past him. He has 83 pace with a shadow which is great for a CDM. He has both great physical and defending. I start in a 4-3-2-1 but in game change into a 4-2-3-1. He is a tank but you need to know how to use him. Don't try to dribble with him. Just steal the ball and play whoever is open.
- Good Speed for a CDM
- Very Strong (84 PHY feels more like 90)
- Longshots are amazing (way better than 72 rating he is given)
- Dribbling is great for his position
- Passing is decent for a CDM but not great for a midfielder