You know how some players have hidden traits that don't show up in the game, but are there to see on the EA website? Well, Jordan Pickford has a TON of hidden traits you won't find on his card OR on the EA website! Allow me to indulge into what these traits are.
P. S. You're welcome!
* Loves to get nutmegged often
* Loves to flap at the ball likes its a pesky bee at a picnic
* Always hides behind the post during corners. Too many players in his box gives him social anxiety
* Loves smearing butter on his gloves before the game begins
* Has mobility of a 200 year old oak tree
* Daydreamer trait. Sometimes forgets he's playing.
* Stands like a duck.
* Has the reflexes of a Loggerhead Turtle in a coma that's suffering from severe head trauma.
* Likes to make opposition strikers feel good about themselves by conceding goals so bad it'll make you want to pull out your eyeballs
* Secretly has a phobia of round objects. Tries to avoid them at every opportunity.
* Hates his team mates and tries his darndest to undo all their hard work.
* Isn't actually a goalkeeper. He's just a nasty Scooby-Doo like villain who, when his mask is removed, reveals himself to be the oppositions kitman.
He spreads joy to all opposition players when they see him in goal
He spreads fear and anxiety to his own team when they see him in goal
I got Pickford in my FUT champs player pick and I have to admit I wasn’t pleased, however during the start of FIFA I used him in a squad around 100k and he wasn’t actually that bad, I had also used Rui Patricio, Begovic and IF Cech but Pickford was by far the best. So I decided to run Pickford for this week and it was possibly the best decision I have made on FIFA so far. He is very, very good, I came up against teams with the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and Icon Ronaldo and Pickford saved so many 1 on 1’s its hard to believe. When an attacker gets past my defence I can only watch as he goes for a 1 on 1 but 8 times out of 10 Pickford will either parry it out for a corner or save it. I have been very impressed with him so far and if you were to but his normal IF card for 30k I think it is a steal as I feel he is better than the likes of Lloris, Alisson and Ederson.
At the start, i believed that Pickford would be a good addition to the squad, how wrong was I. His height was especially worrying he couldn't even reach the crossbar the crossbar if he tried, every shot more or less he would parry into his own. Extremely disappointing from an upcoming England star which should reflect on his card but my Nan age 92 could do a better job than this card.
We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users. We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of it. We have created a guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system.
Comment your opinion on things, and/or add valuable information
Reply to other comments in a respectful manner
Report comments which are offensive
Use any racism
Attack or threat other users. It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful
Spam or post spam content
Link other websites
Violation of the above rules can lead to account closure.