I packed tots Kenny Lala in a Ligue 1 3 players pack, I was so happy to pack him and I could't wait to play my weekend league with him. He was fantastic, I finished that weekend league gold 1 for the 2nd time, normally i finish gold 2/3 so he improved my play in the weekend league. I first had his 86 version, which is also a good card but his tots is so much better than his 86 inform. In my opinion he is one of the best or maybe the best rb in the game.
- pace : his pace is amazing, most of the time he would be faster than Sané or Sterling.
- shooting : his shooting is decent, but not the best on his card, all goals I scored with him were longshots, which are pretty good because of his 96 shot power.
- passing : his passing is so good, tbh I can't remember any bad pass from him. His crosses are just amazing btw.
- dribbling : his dribbling is very good, but it's not really easy to go past a defender with him because of his skillmoves.
- defending : his defending is really good except for his heading accuracy.
- physical : he is pretty strong and has great stamina, but his jumping is slightly worse than his other physicality stats.
- heigth : he is not really tall so there is a small chance that he will win a header from a tall player.
- heading accuracy : he might sometimes not head it to a teammate but to the opponent or neither of them.