He is an amazing player! got him untradable from my Rank 3 div 6 div rivals rewards. Opened it an saw: Walkout, Argentinian, CF, MESSI!!!!!
slotted him on CAM in a 4-3-3(4) with 86 CL Saul and 89 Dybala to link with Cacelo OTW and Cuardado. HE is the BEST CAM i have EVER used in ALL of FIFA!
Just abuse his shooting and dribbling to score goals. I dont use skills or any other fancy moves so no review on that part.
Made By: A Dutch Boii, so im sorry for grammar mistakes. #Dyslexia #FirstReview
- Shooting, What do i have to say. His finesses are amazing. Even without timed shooting/finishing.
- Passing, OP long balls and crosses. this guy makes pace more valuable because your striker doesnt touch the ball before shooting.
- Dribbling, Super movement like no other player. Super nice wiggle dribble. Just slices trough midfielders.
- Pace, He will outrun your Godin/Hummels type players but will struggle against any other fast (78+ pace) defenders, with good defending or physical.
- Weak Foot, His Right foot is great but just not on the level of hits left. But was still able to score some goals with his right foot. Mainly casual finesses
- Height, Will not win headers on the midfield but if he comes up against a small midfielder (Fred etc. 175CM or smaller) with less jumping, will there be a chance to win it.
- Defending, As a Cam he sometimes has to fall back a bit but that is not why i have Messi. Just so i have it mentioned.
- Physicality, I put him on CAM because his pfysical ability, dont let him near defenders just let him shoot from outside the box. He will get pushed off the ball easy mainly because of his low strenght.
- Stamina, Around the 75-80 minute mark you will see that he is out of stamina. Just sub him out around 70-75 in the game for a other CAM to avoid that.