I used Immobile as a Central Striker in a 4-2-3-1 (2) formation, I found him to be highly clutch and a bit of a grinder.
- At 6'1" he provides a good target in the box
- Naturally high finishing allows for freedom of chemistry style
- Stamina tends to be enough to last through the game with about 50-60% left at the end
- Short passing is actually decent when a target is clear open
- Slower acceleration makes him less of a sprinter
- Long passes are a no go when defenders are around
- Can be pushed off by defenders easier than assumed