I've only played 11 games so far with him yet (get in behind, press back line I think).
He scored 7 goals and 11 assists against good players (a div 3 player in 4 friendlies and div 4-5 matches).
I play him with a sniper chemistry style to increase his composure, and that makes him more 'snappy' imo as well.
Some clips of his goals and assists:
- his is fast, perfect striker for the counter
- his finishing is great, and the curve is not a problem
- he feels snappy, can turn well imo
- he can last all game without a problem, good stamina
- good workrates
- not strong though, so don't expect him to win 1v1 based on strength
- only 3* skill moves
- limited linking options because of Bundesliga (that said, with POTM Bundesliga over time that might change)