First of all I apologize for any mistakes (please, let me know. I'm trying to improve my English) you may find in this review, English isn't my first language.
This week i finished Gold 1 (20-8, with 2 disconnects) with Salah as the main player. Let's start with the Pros
- Pace: Even with hawk, he doesn't feel as fast as Coman. But still, he is easily capable of outpacing CBs and keeping his distance from slow LBs (B. Mendy for example). 8.5 / 10
- Dribbling: He feels silky and smooth with the ball. Has no problems doing turns and skill moves come natural to him. I would put him in the tier below Messi-Neymar in terms of dribbling. 9 / 10
- Shooting: His left foot is AMAZING. This week, the majority of my goals came from outside the box with his left foot, even if you don't hit the green it usually goes in. Inside the box he's clinical, the 3* weak foot feels more like a 4*.
- Physicality: Strong enough to shield the ball from most fullbacks, can bully the weak ones. Stamina is a solid 8 / 10, i don't mind because i don't use his pace to beat defenders and when i'm behind i switch to the 4222 and use him as the right ST.
- Positionating and Reactions: The two most underrated stats in FIFA, and the two at which Mohamed Salah shines at. He's always in the right place at the right time and is the first player to go for loose balls / through balls thanks to his 91 Reactions.
- Weakfoot: The only con i can think of is his weak foot. Though it feels more like an 4* WF than a 3*
I don't think he has any other cons. I mean, yes, he could be faster and stronger but for 250-300k he is the best player you can get. Even better than Griezmann (who's also fabolous)
For my final words i want to add that he isn't really a game-changer. He's more like a consistent / constant threat that with one single chance will put the odds in your favor. Oh and i really recommend you to use him with hawk