First of all, I'd like to state that he is my super sub - I have never used him in my starting 11, so he could perform better in a starting 11.
He is quite simply brilliant. He is that perfect pacey super sub that has it all. He's fast, agile, fairly strong on the ball and can score very easily.
- Pace: He feels very fast, he does very well in the late minutes of the game as a super sub.
- Shooting: He can score very easily when used properly.
- Passing: Haven't had an issue with passing yet.
- Dribbling: Very agile, weaves in and out very nicely - very similar to Sterling.
- Defending: On my defensive tactic, I have him at LWB in a 5 at the back formation, he puts in a good shift thanks to his pace.
- Physical: Never used him for a full 90, only used him for a single half at most but I don't think you will have an issue with 79 stamina. He also feels rather strong on the ball.
Specific stat pros:
- Attacking positioning - He's always there in the right place when you need him.
- Agility - Feels very agile on the ball.
Nothing comes to mind. He does everything very well.