No words for this card.Dunno where to start , so his pace is incredible , dribble is marvelous , shooting -boy oh boy I'm playing him at LF or LAM in 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 respectively and i tried him in 3-4 games as a CAM his finishing is decent , not the best but his long shot ...oh boy scored whenever he wants from outside the box with finesse great for me and i noticed that at the CAM position he is great at getting in behind , like he was at the top of the attack lots of time starting from the middle combined with the pace he goes past the defenders and the outcome is lots of goals, I play mainly WL so he's great. Other than that his stamina goes low in the late minutes or ET but he has quite good defending stats to be fair and he can help a lot in defending chasing down the flank. I have no idea how he is that cheap on the market!
- Finishing - great long shots and great shot power to help his low finishing
- Great agility and balance so he's hard to stop when on the ball
- 4* 4* and relatively cheap and he should pick up another 1-2 informs
- Vision is nice so he can put some good through balls to your attackers
- Heading and jumping are really high so he can make a mess of some great situations