First off, I am very surprised there are no reviews yet. I tried a lot of keepers this year and for some reason you cannot rely on the stats at all. Every keeper feels different ingame. Buffon: Amazing Stats - Ingame: Meh. The other way around for this fella. He obviously doesn't save everything, so do not expect that. No keeper does. But he definitely does save some really ridiculous ones, that I know would be a goal if I had a different keeper. Sure, e.g. Courtois or Neuer are better, but for around 2k you get a super reliable keeper, that will also save a ball that usually isnt saved every now and then. I definitely recommend giving him a go.
- positioning, diving, reflexes all superb
- 3* weak foot is OK for a keeper
- Puncher trait
- pretty tall
- saves many shots that other keepers would struggle with
- I didnt quick sell him out of rage after now already 20 matches (crazy for me)
- Chemistry wise he can be hard to implement because of his team/nationality (good to link if you got the UEL-Live Tah!)
- Despite all pros, he is not on one level with Neuer/Courtois, etc.