So again, another review. This time Telles UCL Live, For me he was so good in nearly every stat that matters, his pace, passing dribbling and stamina were incredible and the way he plays along with UCL Felipe with a shadow and Talisca IF is great. He is Brazilian so offer many links to good players. Used him in 17 fut champs games with an anchor.
- Brazilian so offers heaps of links
- Pace - was really good in tracking back and chasing fast attackers but what surprised me was his pace on the ball while dribbling forward
- Passing - Stats speak for themselves, 91 crossing with 89 curve makes his crosses godly.
- Dribbling - however, this let him down a bit with the agility and balance, but the pace and the other dribbling stats make up for it
- Defending - now again, it wasn't flawless but his defending with anchor was phenomenal
- Work rates?? - High Medium work rates so if not told to stay back was often caught out of position but the work rates are good if you now how to control your fullbacks in attacks and defence
- Physical - Everything was good except the strength which meant he got knocked of the ball by stronger players.
- Shooting - Don't try shoot unless you have no other choice, he scored a banger but it was a one off.