Neymar is one of the top rated players of FIFA 19, and for good reason. His base stats are phenomenal, with incredible pace and dribbling, as well as shooting and passing that are exceptional. Neymar also possesses the rare combination of 5* skills and 5* weak foot, which only adds to how lethal he is. Prior to using Neymar, my squads were typically Serie A or premier league, using players such as mertens, Dybala, inform insigne, sane, mane, salah, aguero, etc. Although I thought that dybala was an excellent player and that salah and mane were very good, I actually enjoyed using inform insigne the most. He had a combination of pace and dribbling that just made him feel so sharp and quick, and he also seemed to finish a majority of shots he attempted, whether it was a finesse shot or a finish in the box.
However, Neymar is even better than that card. His dribbling feels sharper, and although his pace is limited by the meta imposed by FIFA he still feels very quick. Additionally, Neymar has far greater shooting, and seems to bury chances whether it be by smashing in a goal or finishing from close range. Neymar is an incredible player, and is the best one that I have used thus far. Neymar is better than mbappe, and is worth the coin difference that exists between the two. I would recommend buying him at any opportunity you have, especially with an impending black friday market fluctuation and packs.
I am a d3/d2 division rivals FIFA player hovering around 2100/2200 skill rating. I utilize timed finishing but am not much of a skiller. Neymar is good enough to shine even against huge teams that include legends and most of the top gold players. I use him as a St (LF) in a 4-2-2 alongside inform cavani (see squad), with a hunter chem style (however a deadeye would also be good).
- Shooting- Shots with power as well as finesse shots find the net from almost any distance. Also has 5* weak foot which is big
- Dribbling- Dribbles incredibly quickly and precisely and has 5* skills. Exceptionally gifted dribbler
- Pace- Quick in a game where pace is hard to find
- Passing- Gets a lot of assists, just a dangerous presence
- Overall just a huge game changer who can score and assist in any game situation
- Physically can get muscled off the ball, but that is obviously going to occur with players like Neymar
- Has a large price tag, but I think he is good enough to justify spending the coins
- Not really a LW, strives in a central role. Still serves a purpose out wide, but feels wasted