Before buying him, I really have doubts cos he's bloody expensive for a serie a player with an in form card. but he's the only quality player for me to green link with my hamsik. but once I play with him, he feels so smooth! he felt like an assassin, creeping out of nowhere to make the run and scores the goal. he either scores a hat trick or don't score any in a game. he shines when your opponent gives spaces and he will punish them but when there's no spaces and things get physical, that's his flaw. forget about his stats on why he shouldn't play as a striker. I played him as a striker with mbappe as my other striker. deadly duo!
- his runs are amazingg! always perfect
- when things get busy in the box, he's always there to make the goal if the ball falls near him
- he always finishes his shot but there's always the odd time he misses when under pressure
- his first touch is very good making him easy to initiate dribbles
- never miss his short passes, a key element of what I expect from my striker
- finesse shot as usual, OP when there's a chance, even better now with the latest patch of defenders stretching out lesser for blocks
- surprisingly, agile enough to press opponents to make them fumble the ball, decent tackling in that aspect
- NEVER make him run straight to a defender, always away and keep the passes going. he will tumble down like a kid but surprisingly, strong enough considering his strength of 43 to hold stationary balls off players
- he will never win a header beside Ramos. but I still score some headers off him when there's no defender closing in.