Recently bought RL for 183K on Xbox to replace my underperforming 86 IF Werner. I was OK with sacrificing the speed Wener brought to my Bundesliga team, but only for a more technical striker that could score at a higher level. Lewandowski has been the offensive weapon I've been looking for as the main attacking option in my 4231(2).
The biggest positives where:
- Positioning - As a lone striker I really need him to be making dangerous runs deep into the defense and thats exactly what I got. Rarely offsides, and always running into open space looking for the home run ball!
- Finishing - His striking ability is absolutely world class. Anywhere within 20 yards of goal is an easy goal for him. He can finesse shots, power shots, low driven, and even chip shots which makes him such a dangerous player.
- Short Passing - While he only has 2 assists in 12 games, he can use his short passing inside the box to get the ball moving and get different looks for teammates.
- Strength - Can battle it out with most of the strong midfielders but its definitely inconsistent.
- Heading & Jumping - Scored my first cross with him and have a total of 3 since the first! Really gets up for the ball on crosses and corners.
The biggest negatives
- Balance - While players can't truly body him, the better opponents can knock him off balance easily enough especially in the box.
- Sprint Speed- While he makes smart runs he doesn't have the blistering speed to separate when he has the ball
Overall most of his issues can be fixed with chemistry which really proves how amazing a card he it. I used hunter on him which is fantastic because he shooting reaches completely new heights but I feel like Engine will probably be a great chem also.
Short Passing (86)
Heading Accuracy (87) & Jumping (85)
Sprint Speed(79) & Acceleration (77)