Great player, clinical shots, jaw dropping long passes. But I had some issues that made me sell him: First his WF limits him a lot, also there's something in the way he turns that makes him lose the ball pretty easily sometimes. Third, his price, bought him for 795 k sold for 820k and he never felt worth it. Even with 29 G 7 Ass in 36 games. The nail in the coffin was a rivals game where I put him on the bench for talisca 82 n was matched with a decent opponent, but the team felt the same if not better. Tested a few more games and sadly, sold him for prime Vieri. Rivaldo is a Great player but worth ~550k
- Shots with his left foot are perfect;
- Really good passer;
- Clutch, can shut or save the game in a single mistake of the opponent.
- Week foot makes him predictable;
- Feels a bit slow to turn, and fails to protect the ball. Loses it easely;
- Waaaaaaay too expensive for it's value.
- Not really a con of him, but almost every single player are good finishers outside the box if you can you timed shots consistently, so no much point in having one great at it..
- Was not a game changer at least for me. Subbed him for Coutinho, and Talisca (82) to test and the team performed great. Sometimes felt even better. And Rivaldo did nothing those players can't.