When I packed this guy, I was over the moon - 157 games later, and I'm absolutely shocked of how much of a beast he is. He is used as CAM in 4231, and 9/10 shots goes in - whether it is a screamer or a finesse, left or right footed. He's the kind of guy that makes the difference in every game, with goals as well as assists. His workrates are not the best, but with "Stay Forward", there is absolutely no problem there.
- Shooting - Amazing shots all around, alongside some decent FK-stats if ever needed
- Passing - This man can do everything when it comes to passing, and rarely ever misplaces a pass
- Stamina - 90 stamina makes it possible for him to last all game, also if you do not have "Stay Forward" on him
- Defending - It may not be the most important for a CAM, but if you want to use him as a CM, it could be annoying
- Heading - 55 heading and 63 jumping isn't the best, and will rarely win headers against some of the top-tier CB's