So about Kevin de Bruyne, he's literally insane! I used him only in 11 division rivals matches (Division 5 1450 skillpoints) He has scored 12 goals so far. His shooting is way better than anyone else's. Every time you give a pass with him it reaches the player. You can give long passes, short passes you can do everything with this card! Ofcourse he is 500K to complete (when I did it, it is like 570K now) but in my opinion it is absolutely worth it. Due to his H/H workrates he helps to defend as well which I like to be honest. He returns to te other side of the field extremely fast. He has 80 pace which is actually very good on a CAM in this game. He is fast, has good stamina and is one of the best shooters and dribblers from this game. His physical is also very good unless the opponent has virgil van dijk it will be hard to get KDB of the ball. He is 180 cm which is quite the best length for a CAM in my opinion, he is also quite agile which you wouldn't think if you look at his length and weigth.
- Shooting (from every distance)
- Passing (every kind)
- Dribbling (literally insane)
- Pace (very decent for a CAM)
- Physical (His strength is also very good for a CAM)
- Defending (He does his part about stopping your opponent from countering, if you don't like it you can use custom tactics to make him stay forward)
- Keeping (He is only 180 cm)