If you ever wanted a gullit but don't have enough money, get this guy!
He's amazing with his physical presence. Put him at cam, and he breaks into the box and smash in a long shot for a goal. you want him to attack, put on a hawk. you want him to defend, put on an anchor. he's one of those rare players that can play cdm, cm or cam.
he breaks up play, he builds up play, and he finish the play. that's how amazing this guy is. but of course, this guy has his flaw, mainly his weak foot. try a through ball with his weak foot and the ball will go nowhere.
he's not that agile but at the same time, he's definitely not clunky. I like his auto defence, probably due to his aggression and strength. he just knock people off. exactly like gullit. probably closer to a hybrid of pogba and kante. with pogba going for 600k, get this guy, he's more worth cos his price is lesser but can defend better.
and the best part is if valencia qualifies for next round, he's gonna get upgraded. definitely worth as an investment and possibly, an end game player. using both 4231 and 41212, he fits in both system easily, either as a cdm or cm and if needed be, at cam to add more steel upfront.
- his physical presence!! 4222 formation feels easier with him around
- his long shots, he just keep pushing up and getting those rebounds and those long shots just easily goes in
- tackling, he's very aggressive and has that kante-like presence, hounding players for the ball
- passing under pressure. you can get 3 opponents around him and he can still sneak out a pass to a teammate.
- composure in either attacking or defending. he just maurades forward with his good ball handling, reminding me of pogba without the flair
- he feels slow moving off, but once he's on a run, somehow he just skip off players easily.
- his stamina can last him whole match, but if you make him defend and attack from end to end, do expect him to be flat out in 70th min
- he has crazy all round stats. his orange or red stats won't affect his gameplay at all.
definitely his weakfoot. forget those long passes, or through balls with him. once you forget to switch foot, he will fuck it up. but it feels like a 3* weak foot though. keep those passes short and you'll be fine.
finesse shot is weird with him. his finesse goals are just normal. but any spectacular shots will always be either punched or not on target. probably because of the curve.
he's not as good with 1 on 1. can't seem to round off the keeper, and can't seem to finesse enough curve. how I get around it is just by smashing it in. go for power and he will probably rip the net out.