I honestly was hesitant to do his SBC. I saw his card and thought it was decent, but I didn't exactly like his card on World Cup Mode last FIFA. I watched a few reviews on him then I decided to do his SBC. It was totally worth it. I have played 15 games with him using a Sniper chem style and in those games he has scored 18 goals and 6 assists. For me he controls the whole attack and the tempo of the game. I really have enjoyed him in there games and do not regret doing the SBC. If there was a player it could compare him to it would be Dybala because of the way the play, but Costa is stronger and has slightly lower dribbling.
- Pace - can beat defenders with ease
- Passing - even thought he doesn't have many assists for me he is the one creating the chances
- Physical - he has decent stamina and good strength so he is able to shrug off defenders
- Shooting - I used a sniper chem style and it really improved his shooting because his finishing went up to 90. His long shots are also deadly
- Agility and balance - I only played one game without a chem style on him and you could tell that is movement was odd, so I added the sniper chem style and he felt much more fluid while dribbling