I was lucky enough to get this guy as a red player pick in one of my weekend league rewards and is currently the second best strikers i have ever used (prime Raul takes first place).
His shooting is immaculate and very rarely misses. Quite often he will score from positions you would never expect (tight angles, long shots etc).
Immobile has been in my team ever since I packed him where I currently play him in a 4222 (in game) with Immobile and Raul as the two strikers with Hazard and Inform El Shaarawy as the two CAMs.
Unfortunately he only has 3 star skill moves, which can be a problem in some situations. However I find that a quick 1 2 with another player is a good alternative.
In my opinion the best position for him is ST. He performs best with a supporting striker but is also good as a lone striker. At any other position he is not used to his full potential as his passing is not great so not that good as a CAM.
- Shooting - Scores a lot of goals in difficult situations
- Dribbling - His dribbling isn't amazing but is good enough against defenders especially with a chem style on
- Weak foot - His 4 star weak foot means that he is able to use both feet to score
- Heading - His height of 6'1'' paired with his heading accuracy of 83 is great for corners
- Defending - Doesn't need to defend, I have him on stay forward while defending custom tactic
- Passing - Not that great but 76 short passing is good enough. Just don't expect him to be making insane through balls with 50 long passing
- Skill moves - Only 3 star could be a problem for some