I never thought of picking up this card until I saw the SBC. I planned on taking the packs and using him for a few weeks while I waited for an end game icon SBC to come out. Long story short, he's an absolute unit at CDM and a starter in my WL squad next to Ballack (Gold 1/2, usually play 20ish games). Check his CDM rating with backbone... 95! and he feels like it. High composure, nearly maxed out defense, high strength , excellent passing. IG he feels fluid and speed is mostly not an issue unless you pull him nto attack. You could play him box to box but the weak foot/skills/shot power could let you down whithout the riight chem style. I've used kante, rijkard, blanc, Pogba IF and I prefer this card. I play him in a 41212 narrow and 4321 in a $10M coing squad. I would only trade him for Vierra or a TOTY/TOTS.
- 95 rated CDM with backbone!
- Hiigh composure, strength,S/L passing and vision, dribbling, aggression, marking
- M/H workrates mixed with high aggression and high stamina
- Feels fluid IG
- Excellent value
- Shorter than I typically like for a CDM (5'11) but I find he makes up for it with other attributes like W/R, jumping, and aggression.
- Box to box 3 star week foot and 2 star skills depending on your play style can be limiting. I use LT/RT and fake shots to create space and he holds very well. Not issue as CDM.
- Good long shooting on strong foot but shot power needs to be boosted with a chem style to be more effective against better WL players that move keeper. I use as holding CDM and keep him deep so only end up takiing a few shots here and there.