I got him for 84k in a french/ligue 1 hybrid, and pared him with TIF Pepe (who is also amazing), and he did not disappoint. He was able to score goals for fun. I kept him on shadow as I was too tempted for the 99 pace as well as the shooting boost. He was a true savior, scoring 5 goals in one match. I would also like to add that his finesse shots are amazing and legendary. He was also in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation, in which he was in the striker position, which gave him a better chance to score goals rather than at LW or LM
- .Pace: His pace was incredible, and since I had shadow chem style on him, it was even better with the 98 sprint speed and the 99 acceleration, and he was really easily able to glide past defenders.
- Physicality: Due to being 6'0, unlike some attackers, this helped him use his body in some interactions, which, in addition to his pace, was a deadly asset for a fast striker.
- Stamina: Although having 78 stamina, his Med/Med work rate helped alot, as I never had to sub him off and he played well throughout the entirety of the game. So although some people would regard this as a con, I see it as a good pro
- Shooting: His shooting is INSANE! With the right foot, he can score anything you want, wherever you want, and however you want.
- Dribbling: His dribbling was very good, and looking at his height and 77 strength, it would not be easy enough to get the ball off him.
- 3* WF