So I have decided to try out this shiny flashy little card, partly because I was bored using Hazard and IF martial on the LW, but also because of the fact that this is pretty much the only affordable or reasonably priced future star card in the market. Got him on the expensive side at 174k( don't know how he managed to drop 30k in 2 days), but I was not disappointed. Right off the bat he was electric and scored 6 goals and got 3 assists in the 4 matches I have played with him. Genuinely impressed with his performance and he is definitely one of the best LW i have used. I have used a lot of good LWs, Neymar TOTY, Rivaldo, Hazard POTM, Martial IF to name a few, and I think he is maybe slightly worse than Neymar TOTY, which is reasonable given his price, but on par with the rest, if not better.
- Dribbling. It felt super smooth and easy when I tried to dribble with him. I applied a sniper chem on him to improve his reaction stat too and he was electric. I am definitely a bad dribbler in the game but I have no problem drifting in and out of spaces by just simply using dragbacks and normal turn and change of directions. He has excellent first touch and I genuinely enjoy dribbling with him.
- Speed. There are just so many players on fifa 19 that dont live up to their speed stat. Lucas POTM and Aubameyang are the prime examples. Yes they might be fast when there is no pressure and they are already in control of the ball, but when youre pressured by defenders when receiving the ball, they take ages to control and start sprinting away despite their fast acceleration stat.This, however, does not apply to young Justin because he was just electric. He could receive the ball and sprint away in no time and that was really useful against some of the quicker fullbacks.
- Shooting. The finesse shots in general have been patched but he still managed to score 2 beautiful outside of the box finesse long shots. He weak shot aint bad either, living up to the 4 star stat. I ever managed to score a far post header with him. Not complains in the shooting department.
- Value. For 140k( or even less now), he is for sure the best LW you can buy in the market. Period. He is definitely better than normal HAzard who is trading at least 100k more.
- Strength. Being 5'7, he is not exceptionally muscular or strong so yes he will be pushed off the ball sometimes. But I have defiinitely used worse and he is still stronger than most popular wingers like Hazard, Mane, Insigne to name a few. Just dont expect him to muscle off Boateng or Bakayoko. It wont happen.
- Heading. Again, decent jumping but dont expect him to win you many headers.
- Stamina. I do use him a lot in games but I noticed he get very tired by the 70th min mark. He was nearly dead in one game when I played full 90 so I defintely think you need to prepare a sub for extra time.