I saw the flashback and said yeah, like the other Flashbacks, i have plenty of time, i'll do it by thursday when i get my rewards, but again, it's EA, 3 days left -_-
Like the usual, i was short on coins, had like 60k... i saw the flashback, i told myself "Don't be stupid and do another Ibra-like mistake", but the reality is, i have no coin left, only 10-15 players to spare, only 2 ifs... i said, screw it, im gonna do it no matter what.
I made sacrifices, all my supersubs were exchanged (otw promes from Fut exchange, 89 Thiago silva, my 800+ games Naingolan, my first ever best striker and the 900+ games Gabriel jesus... and my 2 other untradable ifs 86 Benzema and 85 Kagawa... i even sold my trusted Alex sandro and exchanged my 86 Donnarumma :(
BEST DECISION I EVER MADE
The guy is a beast, he has icon level stats, you can litteraly play him everywhere, but with his stamina, you better stick with CB, the only defender i tested that can actually controll the ball, pass decently.
He made Ibra his play thing, he made Messi retire, he made CR7 cry, he even made Gabriel jesus... nah that little shit always find the way to score.
He has 99 on nearly everything with anchor, no one beats him on the air, no one gets past him with his strenght/size/speed/agility AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY DEFEND MANUALLY WITH HIM WITHOUT WORRYING TOO MUCH.
- Perfect defensive/physical stats
- Has really good shots and freekicks
- 189cm, 99 jump, 99 header accuracy
- pretty fast, and good agility for a player that tall
- a defender that can actually hold the ball.
- Not that costy if you already have some players
- Low Stamina if you want to play him as CDM
- Not that cheap if you don't have players to spare, and with the market right now