Really cheap, done it with only 40k with some untradables, so even if you don't need him right now, go for him !! and if you're not a grinding fan like me, don't do it, Emre Can is not that good of a card to bleed your nerves to death.
Instead, you've got a more defensive serie A KDB who can do absolutly everything on the pich.
So, you've got to ask yourself the right questions :
What is my playstyle ?
What do i want my CMs/CDM be good at ?
Do they have to be a 90+ Defenders ?
How can i link my defense players to the forwards ones without too much risk of missing the pass ?
The answers to those questions were pretty easy for me, i scored 6 goals (one of them is a direct corner kick) and assisted with him 5 times in 12 games, and im playing him as a CDM with anchor !!
I put Anchor for a little pace boost, even though you can put Sentinel for better defensive stats as 81 pace is enough for a CM/CDM, didn't test him yet with that.
He feels great with the ball, you feel free to do whatever the hell you want with the ball at his feet, a great freekick taker, his power freekicks are somehow insane even with only 82 Accuracy.
And it's like he's got the right amount of a stat, in every single category
Really recommand him, but then, again, like every non icon player, it depends on you mindset.
- With 2444 in game stats with anchor (and potentialy 2449 with others), he's one of the highest rated all-around CM in the game, can be compared to icons.
- Great FK Taker.
- Great passes, really good dribbles.
- A long shot taker.
- Even with his workrates (High/Medium), he's pretty much never out of position.
- You live 2 years longer for not grinding for Can.
- Kinda weak in physicality don't depend on that, even though he does the job.
- Not the Best in defense, but the again, he does the job, best to play him alongside a good defensive minded CDM.