Where to begin...
I am an avid watcher of Nick28T, and he hates this card. Like a lot. So, when I packed 94 neymar and sold him, my first instinct wasn't to do the Nedved sbc. However, after a very unsuccessful 1/3 weekend league with 90 George Best, I decided to do Nedved's loan, just to try him out, and see why (or why not) Nick hated him so much. After 20 games in Rivals/Champs, playing the CENTRAL CAM position, I fell in love. What is is about him? This, I must confess is the closest I have ever been to believing in hidden stats. There is very little in his IGS (while very good) to suggest he is as good as I found him.
Engine chem style(on 10 chem)
- Pace- Obviously, boosted with an engine. Not rapid, but was plenty enough as a cam to keep up the the buildup play down the pitch, and even pulled away from center backs sometimes. 8.5/10
- Shooting- This might have been it. SHOTPOWER is honestly what sets him apart. Low drivens that you power up a lot just outside the 18 are moneyyyyy, and his finishing in general is elite. 10/10
- Passing- Very, very good. Obviously not the easiest thing to track, but 8 assists in 20 games speaks for itself. 8/10
- Dribbling- Second defining part of this card. His balance and agility leave a lot to be desired, but once boosted with engine become more than playable. His tight turns and close control make him a joy to use, and 4 star skills are slick and smooth 9/10
- Physical- He will get bullied in a direct challenge, but I found him able to hold off tackles. 75 strength isn't incredible, but it turns up sometimes. Stamina isn't really an issue. 7/10
- Defending (duh)
- Price (but affordable as far as prime icons go)
- DON'T play him on the left or right. He's not fast enough