Okay, lads, I grabbed this card 7-10 days ago and now I feel experienced enough to provide my first FUTBIN review ever.
- Cheme: I play 4-2-3-1 with three CAMs and GOAL MACHINE on the edge (see the link)
- Best chem style: I tried deadeye first and everything went not that great, then changed to sniper and benefited a lot. It's up to you and your needs, but I's suppose to go with sniper first.
- Game stats. I played smth ~ 25 games of Weekend League and 15 games of Rivals. Thus, in 40 games Doumbia made 37 goals and ~ 10-12 assists. It's a real gamechanger who CAN and WILL bring you victories.
Highly recommend for La Liga squads as a goal scoring machine on the edge.
- Stamina. A lot of you guys worry about low stamina but it's never an issue. He's completely ready to play 9-120 mins on the edge of attack. just don't bother him to much with the defence job.
- Shooting. His shots are amazing, no matter if its la long shot or a shot from the box. He easily shots from both legs, using 1-2 touches. Just be brave enough to launch the rocket!
- Physics. He's quite hard to get off the ball and is that kind of a guy thant you never wanna to play against.
- Running. His dribbling is ok, but it's not a MUSA-style player who is here just to make a long runs. Don't use him for that, it's a waste of money and skill. He is fast enough, just put him a task to stay forward and make runs after the defence - and you will definetily benefit from that.
- Passing. Obviously not DAVID SILVA, but still is ready to play some short-combo inside the box before he smashed the ball into the net.