I'll start this review by saying a few things:
1) He is WAY BETTER that fabinho and fernandinho (the two CDM I had in my PL squad).
2) He is (literaly) free! -> Just doing the objective (which is really easy: win 8 games with a rare golden squad in squad battles).
3) He is not the best CDM of the PL, obviously not from the game, but it's well worth trying it!
[I play with him in a 4-2-3-1 as a CDM. I put him the instructions in game not to attack when the whole team attack. Thats my way of playing.]
[The chem I use-----------> SHADOW!]
HE HAS THE BEST THINGS THAT A CDM MUST HAVE:
- I think that his STAMINA is superb (check that 96!!) , he can play the whole game.
- He makes great short and long passes. Made a ton of a asisstances!
- He is a TANK so he defends in a perfect way in the midfield. It´s really difficult, to other players to take the ball from him!
- His jumping is good. Wins every ball in the mid.
- He is not slow, and not fast. Normal pace for a CDM. That's why, I use SHADOW on him!!! He feels great with that extra pace!!
DO THE OBJECTIVE! TRY HENDERSON.
He is FREE dude, and it's a really good choice for your midfield. If you don't like him, just use it on a SBC. Thats my opinion.
- Great stamina!
- Great passing!
- Defensive work.
- He never losses the ball. Try it.
- IT'S FREE!
- Think his HIGH/HIGH makes him go a little bit to much to attack, even though I use the keep-defending-while-attacking. So, when the other team counterattacks, sometimes he is in the rival's area :/
- His pace. But, if you put shadow on him he is a BEAST.
- Shooting. But hey, he is a CDM...
- Dribling. Could be better.