I purchased this Mane with the hopes that he would be a good CAM to fit my system, and after using him for a weekend league where I placed gold 1 I can safely say that he has been quite underwhelming. I played him as a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) right behind 87 Son and Mbappe and I don't know if he's just not suited to be a CAM but he really was not great. This was the first time I used any version of Mane all year and I picked him over the 90 Sane and 89 Sterling cards. I have him on stay forward but I still barely notice his presence on the pitch, he gets lost throughout the game and is rarely ever in the right place. His passing isn't really good enough for me at CAM even with a chem style used to boost it. He misplaces passes far too often. He is very fast and his dribbling is fantastic so whenever he's on a breakaway he will almost certainly beat any defender to the goal and score, as his finishing is quite high. Overall he's not a bad player just maybe not best executed as a CAM. After around 5 days of having him in my squad he finished with 63 games, 20 goals, 19 assists.
- 1. Pace - Mane is very fast and it shows, he will blast past defenders and is very hard to catch.
- 2. Dribbling - much like his pace his dribbling is also fantastic
- 3. 4* weak foot and skills - his good skill moves and weak foot come in handy as a cam
- 4. Shooting- His shooting is pretty good most of the time so ill list it as a positive. Not an insane finisher but he'll score pretty easily from in or near the box.
- 1. Passing- His passing is really not good enough to be played as a CAM
- 2. Physical - he's not the strongest player so the bigger defenders will easily take the ball off him when he faces them head on.
- 3. Jumping - could be a little higher